Helping you live life to the fullest
A provider for adults, an internist is specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and treat multiple chronic illnesses. Our provider specializes in preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of 18 and over. We provide services from vaccines, cold/flu symptoms, to chronic medical conditions. We are also proud to announce a new service for our patients, Care Harmony. This new service will help assist in managing chronic care conditions for a healthier, better you.
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon.*
- Care within 15 minutes of our scheduled appointment.**
- Friendly and compassionate staff.
- Our regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.
Our services include:
- Preventive care, including physical exams & Medicare Annual Wellness check-ups
- Immunizations such as flu, tetanus and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic health conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure, autoimmune disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, and many more
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Minor laceration repair
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems
- Coordination of care with specialists
* Early morning calls may result in a same day appointment; late afternoon calls may be scheduled at the next available date.
** With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention