Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
Our Certified Family Nurse Practitioner specializes in preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. We provide services from vaccines, cold/flu symptoms, to chronic medical conditions. We are also proud to announce a new service for our patients, Care Harmony. This new service will help assist in managing chronic care conditions for a healthier, better you.
The Family Medicine providers at Las Vegas Medical Group are proud to offer:
- Same-day appointments often available if you call before noon*
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment**
- Friendly and compassionate staff
- Our regular hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Our services include:
- Preventive care including physical exams & medicare annual wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including flu, tetanus and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure and many more
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Minor laceration repair
- Workers compensation exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems
- Pediatric care
- Women's health
- Allergy testing
- Lead toxicity screenings
* Early morning calls may result in a same day appointment; late afternoon calls may be scheduled at the next available date.
**With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention.
Family Medicine is a part of Alta Vista Regional Hospital.